- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. and that COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You; COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.'s information security practices and policies
- COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.'s policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address or other contact information
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history)
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Internet Protocol address
- Any other items of "sensitive personal data or information" as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entity
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website
- registering as a user on the Website,
- registering as a seller on the Website
- availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.'s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.)
- the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website
- The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access
Ads: COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may use third-party service providers to serve ads on COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.'s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non- Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
- the Information you provide to COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD..
- Your providing the Information to COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. and COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.'s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information
COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. or third party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.;
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
- Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
- The Services are not available to You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. under applicable law.
- COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may also share Personal Information if COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
- Links to third party websites
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. unless expressly specified on the Website.
- Security & Retention
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. stores Your Personal Information. Each of the COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).. 5.3 COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD.), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
- User discretion and opt out
- You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities nor shall contact any of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. entities. Further, COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
- You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
- Grievance Officer
- For (mention full name of company): Mr. Jaseem P Yousuf (mention name of person), the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- Further Acknowledgements
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD. or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of COGO FREIGHT PVT. LTD., the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.